City Of Dagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :)

2 posters

Go down

Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :) Empty Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:56 am

29 january 2017
Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :) 29-01-10

5 february 2017
Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :) 05-02-10

Look who's always last ... maybe ... it's time? Wink

Back to top Go down

Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :) Empty Re: Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :)

Post by Durel Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 am

Zombie has posted a new edict to that effect, there is now a compulsory 100-point minimum for anyone Level 30 or above.

That excludes those who will announce absence before raid starts, of course (I made this one up, but I think Zombie will agree).

(also there seems to be some pix missing? I only see two but a month consists of 4?)

Durel

Back to top Go down

Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :) Empty Re: Raid screens from the last 2 months - maybe it's time to kick somebody? :)

Post by Zombiefy Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Durel wrote:Zombie has posted a new edict to that effect, there is now a compulsory 100-point minimum for anyone Level 30 or above.

That excludes those who will announce absence before raid starts, of course (I made this one up, but I think Zombie will agree).

(also there seems to be some pix missing? I only see two but a month consists of 4?)

Fully agree with you, Durel. I will make a bigger post regarding the ground rules for Raids soon.

Zombiefy
Admin

https://cityofdagon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Oh derp it wasn't month but weeks xD my bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down