City Of Dagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Box

Go down

Suggestion Box Empty Suggestion Box

Post by Durel Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:16 pm

If Maniac Mansion 2 - The Day of the Tentacle (yes I own a T-Shirt of Purple) has taught me anything, it is that any good regime will have a place to suggest stuff to the people in charge.

So this right here will be our suggestion box.

You have something to propose to our beloved Mayor, Master Zombie the Decaying, this is the place to do it. His eminence will then decide how to proceed. Or maybe not. It's not like I asked him about it.

EDIT: Since some of us only use mobile (Evan), if you see them suggesting something, feel free to also add it in their name, if they're ok with that, maybe.

Durel

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box Empty Re: Suggestion Box

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:21 pm

You can write here using your phone too, I've tried it myself ;d
anyway I suggest booting people that don't participate in the raid / reach less than 200 points without reason - I think 200 is fairly easy to get and anything less is just leeching and wasting valuable city slot Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Durel Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Hm. I am not basically opposed to the idea to a baseline. But we should maybe also tie it to a certain level. If you can only do T1 raids, 200 will take you like, 5 weeks or something.

Or maybe we skip the base level part and introduce something like a 2-raid-trial period where you can score lower, but you gotta hit X+ points on every raid beyond that unless you previously announced absence.

Durel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum